Skinpress Rss

Saturday 28 April 2012

0

Tips for naturally red lips:

ü  Lips are very soft and appealing part of the face, beautiful and pink lips are always liked by people around you, it reflects your beautiful personality a lot. I got some tips again to make your lips pinky red.
ü  First of all, don’t eat the dry skin of your lip, they’ll go dark if you do so.
ü  Don’t drink hot drinks, and if you are habitant then drink less of them or use a straw, so you’ll save your lips by doing so.
ü  If there is dry skin on your lip then wave it off using oil with an old brush from your lip.
ü  What I mostly do is before I go to sleep, I put lip balm on my lips, that soften my lip till morning and then I use a brush to wave of dead skin of my lip, they look astonishing then.
ü  Keep your lips covered with homemade lip balm all day, it’ll save your lips from pollution and bad air.
ü  These are few tips from my side, if any further problem, don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll find it out for you.
ü  Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment