Skinpress Rss

Friday 23 March 2012

0

White Hand and Feet.

Hands and feet are very important aspects of the personality, its not important to have white hands and feet, but they should be even toned...this is my hand and feet story, i am a very careless gal, use to leave my hands and feet very unclean, but then my dear friend kaleem made me realize that it is very necessary to keep your hands very clean and even toned...so i heard him and asked my mother to tell me some home solutions for my rough and feet, i wanted them to be clean and white, so they would reflect a clean personality out of me...
mom told me some easy ways and i did them, my hands and feet look far better in just a week...

  • lemon was the first word from her mouth, before going to sleep or when taking rest at home, put lemon juice or cucumber juice on your hands and feet, or scrub lemon on your hands and feet skin.
  • secondly, put cotton soaked in cucumber or carrot juice on your hands and feet, for more like 20 minutes, this can be used for face skin as well, makes skin even toned.
  • washing hands and feet with basin at home, was the best i found, all you got to do is take basin, put lemon juice in it, and rose water as well, put it on hands and feet, scrub it for 15 minutes and wash, soft and mild and white skin will make you happy.
  • wash your hands very often, and apply a good moisturizer, which suits your skin.
  • put your hands and feet with lukewarm  water for ten minutes, which makes them soft, and then scrub them with rice grain, they'll get very clean, dry skin will fly away very far.
these were somethings mom said, and all of these worked so good, that i am going to buy my mother a gift for that...

you guys also try it, i am sure it'll work. please post your feedback... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment